In this place there are not very many things to do in Sidi Bou Said; the beach is FULL OF crammed YOUNG BOYS, making a swim for a woman here virtually impossible. The marina is quite good, and walking around you passes a couple of yachts big as houses. The stairs going down from the mountain where the village itself lies, goes through green and luscious vegetation, but is sadly destroyed by litter. The best thing to do here, though, is relaxing in one of the nice cafés but there too expensive. P: P


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me :D

I remember,making this blog as a part of my media studies coursework....thought it was about time I would fix it up....

I have a lot of things to say...the only way to express myself and make my point would be via this blog....feel free too read :)))

About me well...I'm a 19 year old, female who lives in London....I'm half Tunisian and Half Jordanian...

Wishes:

To find a husband who will protect me and who loves his deen as much as I do and probably even more

To go hajj one day...just the word it self makes my body shiver and my eyes watery.

Followers