The celebration of a person's birthday is a life affirming event. When you celebrate your birthday you are making a statement that your life is significant and meaningful. You are saying, my life is worth living and therefore I am celebrating that I am alive for another year. It is a time to get together with friends and family and celebrate the life that you are living. Birthdays may also be a time of melancholy reflection if we are not happy with our current station in life. For this reason it is good to have family and friends close to you to let you know how special you are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me :D

I remember,making this blog as a part of my media studies coursework....thought it was about time I would fix it up....

I have a lot of things to say...the only way to express myself and make my point would be via this blog....feel free too read :)))

About me well...I'm a 19 year old, female who lives in London....I'm half Tunisian and Half Jordanian...

Wishes:

To find a husband who will protect me and who loves his deen as much as I do and probably even more

To go hajj one day...just the word it self makes my body shiver and my eyes watery.

Followers