OK :) well this is my favourite place I have always loved this place and always will do. This beautiful place is located in TUNIS LA MARSA/GAMMARTH .

It’s like its heaven on earth so quite the best time to go there is either late at night, sun raise, sun set. WHAT AN AMAZING VUE!!!!.I would go to this place every time I go to Tunisia. All the stress that I have from life and the stress of education homework/coursework just everything any problems would take me there .I feel that the sea is the only thing that I can trust because you can’t really trust people now days at least the sea wouldn't expose what you have in mind and anything that is secretive whatever you say stays there it’s like throwing a bag in the sea that's what seems to happening with me if I have anything any problems I pray and I think and seeing the natural opens up your mind and makes you think of things that you never thought of in your whole entire life .After spending a few hours there I seem to be relieved from all the stress that I had and that's a good thing .The sea is my friend, Nature seems to be my best friend I know I might sound sad but I am unable to trust no one else at the moment because I am going through allot LLL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me :D

I remember,making this blog as a part of my media studies coursework....thought it was about time I would fix it up....

I have a lot of things to say...the only way to express myself and make my point would be via this blog....feel free too read :)))

About me well...I'm a 19 year old, female who lives in London....I'm half Tunisian and Half Jordanian...

Wishes:

To find a husband who will protect me and who loves his deen as much as I do and probably even more

To go hajj one day...just the word it self makes my body shiver and my eyes watery.

Followers